Super fun and easy to make, these no-bake Christmas Reindeer Rice Krispies are a hit with the little ones…and adults! I love that they require minimal ingredients and prep, and they also make fun party treats!
Oh boy, do we love this time of the year! It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Although, this year might be different for most of us. However, that should not stop us from being jolly, especially when it involves chocolate and rice Krispies. And when my oven needs a break from all my cooking and baking, Rice Krispies treats are my go-to recipe!
Making these Christmas reindeer rice Krispies are so much fun and perfect for the kids to help with. So, raise your hand if you love Christmas Rice Krispies Treats…or heck, any Rice Krispies Treats! (Definitely me….!!!)
To make these easy no-bake reindeer Rice Krispies, you will need 3 main ingredients:
- Rice Krispies treats
- Milk chocolate melting wafers. You can also use dark chocolate
- Wilton Reindeer Icing decorating kit
Try to be creative! Instead of using an icing decorating kit, use candy eyeballs, pretzels, and red M&Ms for the eyes, antlers, and nose.
Thinking of giving these Christmas Reindeer Rice Krispies as a homemade gift? Add popsicle stick on each of these Rice Krispies, wrap it in clear plastic, and tie with a ribbon.
Looking for more no-bake treats?
- No-Bake Salted Caramel Oat Squares. These No-Bake Salted Caramel Oat Squares are heavenly. They are perfect for breakfast or snack and involve hearty oatmeal and chocolate. Win, win, win.
- No-Bake Cookies. Sweet, crunchy, and easy to make, these best low-carb no-bake cookies are the perfect low carb treat that can be done in less than 10 minutes.
- Cookies and Cream Bark Thins. The perfect treats for any occasion! With only require four ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to make, and they taste unbelievably delicious.
Super fun and easy to make, these no-bake Christmas Reindeer Rice Krispies are a hit with the little ones…and adults! I love that they require very little ingredients and prep, and they also make fun party treats!
- 1 box of Rice Krispies treats, unwrapped
- 2 (10-ounces) bags of milk chocolate melting wafers, I use Ghirardelli
- 1 package of Wilton reindeer icing decorating kit
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, dip each Rice Krispies treat into the chocolate using a fork until it’s completely coated. Carefully pick it up and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get rid of the excess chocolate. Place the Rice Krispies treat on the cookie sheet and decorate the reindeer with the decorating kit.
- Allow it to set for 30 minutes and enjoy.