A delicious collection of 77 best game day recipes your party guests will love! Don’t forget to double the recipes because everyone will be begging for seconds!
When it comes to the big day, having some delicious game day recipes ready to go will help you save a lot of time as you prepare for the large gathering.
Gameday is all about watching your favorite sports team take to the field for the most important game of the season. We enjoy having friends and family over to watch the game as we cheer on our favorite team and enjoy some good food.
These game day recipes will be a delicious addition to your game day party. The recipes are easy to make and will be a hit with everyone at the party.
Game Day Appetizers
Gameday appetizers are a staple when it comes to hosting a party or family gathering. Appetizers make the perfect snack that can be set out and enjoyed by everyone throughout the party.
There are no certain appetizers that are a must-have when it comes to game day. You can serve just about anything that you think your friends and family will enjoy.
Since everyone loves a combination of different flavors, these game day appetizers range in different flavors. You are sure to find an appetizer that everyone is sure to love in this selection of delicious game day recipes.
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs – Sticky, a touch spicy, juicy and so tasty! These Slow Cooker Party Meatballs make the perfect party appetizer or quick family dinner. Bonus: you can also make these meatballs on a stovetop or Instant Pot!
- Tex Mex Egg Rolls – A delicious copycat recipe, these egg rolls are filled with your favorite Tex-Mex flavors and wrapped in a crunchy egg roll wrapper.
- Big Mac Potato Skins – Everything you love about the classic Big Mac; these potato skins are sure to be a crowd-pleaser on game day.
- Chipped Beef Cheese Ball – A delicious appetizer for game day, this cheeseball is easy to make and full of flavor. Guests will love digging into this appetizer.
- Dutch Sausage Roll – Who doesn’t love a sausage roll? These Dutch sausage rolls are so easy to make and perfect for a quick snack, breakfast, and party appetizer. Bite-sized, yet they feed the crowd.
- Party Pinwheels – An easy last-minute game day appetizer that guests are sure to love, these party pinwheels are tasty and only take a few minutes to put together.
- Bacon Deviled Eggs Made with Spinach & Artichoke Dip – Ready in just 30 minutes, bacon deviled eggs are made with a unique dip that will make a delicious and flavorful appetizer for game day.
- Nacho Fries – Topped with lots of goodies, these loaded nacho fries are seasoned with a Mexican seasoning for a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
- Easy Pizza Roll – Easy pizza rolls are perfect for your appetizer at home or your next gathering. Fun, tasty, and easy to make, these pizza roll is a must at any party and be on the table in a flash. Whip up a batch and fulfill that salty snack craving.
- Loaded Potato Skins – Crispy on the outside, these loaded potato skins are topped with cheese and bacon for a delicious game day appetizer.
- Creamy Asparagus Puffs – The puff pastry cone is a crunchy perfection that your family & friends will love! Here’s to savoring the beginning of Summertime with Creamy Asparagus Puffs!
- Baked Buffalo Cauliflower – Oven-baked until just right, this buffalo cauliflower is low carb and vegetarian for a delicious game day appetizer.
- Chicken Spring Rolls with Cilantro Sauce – Homemade Chicken Spring Rolls with Cilantro Sauce is easy to make, refreshing, and makes a delicious lunch, dinner, or snack on-the-go.
- Buffalo Chicken Bites – These boneless chicken bites are spiced with a buffalo seasoning and served with ranch for a tasty game day appetizer.
- Instant Pot Jalapeno Sticky Wings – These Instant Pot Jalapeno Sticky Wings are super easy, super delicious, and an addictive starter, so be prepared to make a second—or third—batch right away.
- Fried Pickles – An easy finger appetizer that has become quite popular, these fried pickles are a healthier version for everyone to enjoy.
- White Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms – If you are looking to serve some tasty stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer, these white cheddar mushrooms are sure to please.
- Easy Shrimp Appetizer – This shrimp appetizer has well-seasoned shrimp over creamy guacamole on a piece of smoked salmon and a crunchy slice of cucumber.
- Beef Curry Puffs – Siblings to samosas, each of these super easy delicious baked Beef Curry Puff is wrapped in golden flaky pastry. The hardest thing about making this is not eating everything before the guests arrive.
- Cheeseburger Sliders – Caramelized onions and melty cheese top a toasty bun is what these sliders are all about. These cheeseburger sliders are perfect for game day.
- Everything Bagel Pigs in A Blanket – Add a little more flavor by adding some Everything Bagel seasoning to make a delicious game day appetizer.
- Tuna Croissant – These delicious tuna croissants are the perfect treat for breakfast time or appetizer for your next party. With a little time and tuna, you can make this savory breakfast that will get your morning off to a fun start.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Ricotta Crostini – Another delicious appetizer for your next game day gathering, these sun-dried tomato ricotta crostini appetizers are easy to make and delicious.
- Black Bean Chili Nachos – These Sheet Pan Black Bean Chili Nachos is an easy dinner or the ultimate party snack — you choose! Crispy, crunchy, salty, packed with flavor, and vegetarian-friendly.
Game Day Main Dish
Getting ready for the big day and looking for some delicious main dish recipes? If so, you have come to the right place!
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls – Easy to make and delicious, these sausage balls are filling and tasty. They would be a great addition to the snack table on game day.
- Minced meat satay – These bite-sized satays are going to change your life. Made with ground beef, these minced meat satays are packed with mouthwatering flavors. Perfect as an appetizer or main meal for parties or simple, every day.
- Buffalo Chicken Crescent Roll – Delicious and easy to make, this crescent roll ring has a bit of spice to it and is sure to please the game day crowd.
- Grilled Chicken Wings – These grilled chicken wings are flavored with a balsamic agave marinate and dipped in a cilantro dipping sauce for game day.
- Plant-based Kimchi Burger – Trying to eat more plant-based food but don’t want to give up your favorite dishes? Then you’ve got to try this Plant-Based Kimchi Burger! A flavorful twist on a classic that you must try.
- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas – Extra cheesy and easy to make, these cheesy chicken enchiladas are sure to please the crowd as they watch the game.
- BBQ Bourbon Sliders with Bacon – BBQ and bacon come together to create these delicious sliders. Easy to make, these sliders will be a hit with everyone.
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos – Mix it up on game day with these tasty buffalo chicken tacos. Filling and easy to make, these tacos are an easy dish that can be made for a crowd.
- Smash Burger Sliders – Made in a cast-iron skillet for extra flavor, these smash burger sliders will not last long during the big game.
- Chicken Shawarma Lavash – If you are looking for an easy yet delicious dish that you can prep ahead of time, you are going to love this Chicken Shawarma Lavash. This is wonderful for lunch or dinner any night of the week.
- Mini Bacon and Onion Pasties – Packed full of flavor, these mini bacon and onion pasties are a delicious game day dish everyone is going to love.
- Pressed Italian Sandwiches – An easy make-ahead game day recipe, these pressed Italian sandwiches only take a few minutes to put together.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pull-Apart Sliders – These bacon cheeseburger pull-apart sliders will not disappoint. They’re so incredibly easy, budget-friendly, and great for a crowd!
- Pull-Apart Pizza Bread – Pizza goes hand in hand with game day so why not make a fun and delicious pull-apart pizza bread for everyone to enjoy.
- French Fry Board – Fries are an easy appetizer or spread that can be used on game day. Serve with a variety of dipping sauces and you have a great game day recipe.
- Easy French Dip Sliders – Delicious and easy to make, these French dip sliders are made with roast beef, cheese, and Hawaiian rolls.
- Everything Bagel Pigs In A Blanket – Delicious and easy to make, these pigs in a blanket are topped with Everything Bagel seasoning for a delicious game-day snack.
- Cheeseburger Sliders – Caramelized onions and melted cheese atop a toasty bun are the essences of deliciousness. These cheeseburger sliders are perfect for football!
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Chili – A delicious party chili that is slow-cooked, this sweet and spicy chili is an award-winning recipe that is sure to be a hit.
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders – Made with thinly sliced steak and topped with Provolone cheese and onions, these cheesesteak sliders are delicious.
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps – Easy and delicious, these lettuce wraps will make a filling game day recipe that is flavorful and sure to impress.
- Easy Taco Sliders – Loaded with flavor and easy to make, everyone will love these easy taco sliders as they watch the big game.
- Sweet and Savory Hawaiian Ham Rolls – If you are looking for a sweet and savory party slider, these ham sliders are made with sweet and savory flavors for a tasty snack or appetizer.
- Zesty Tuna Sliders – Spiced with the perfect spicy mayo, these zesty tuna sliders are perfect for game day, family gatherings, and entertaining.
- Ham and Gruyere Sliders with Raspberry Mayo – A quick and easy slider recipe that can be used for game day, these sliders are flavorful and easy to make.
- Cranberry Orange Meatballs – Simple and flavorful, these cranberry orange-flavored meatballs are cooked just right and make a delicious game day recipe.
- Meatball Sliders – You only need 20 minutes to make these filling and delicious sliders. Perfect for game day, these tasty sliders are sure to delight.
- Pineapple Lime Chicken Tacos – Kick your Taco Tuesday or Cinco de Mayo up a notch with these pineapple lime chicken tacos that are hearty and full of flavors!
- Pull-Apart Italian Sliders – Packed with salami, pepperoni, prosciutto, mozzarella, and tomato sauce, these tasty Italian sliders are easy to make a one-dish recipe.
Game Day Dips
Game day dips are a delicious way to keep everyone at the party going back to the snack table for more. Paired with your favorite chips, crackers, or bread, these dips are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
One of the best things about game day is that you get to spend time with friends and family watching the games you love. Having some delicious snacks to go along with the game is a must.
These game day dips include a variety of different flavors and are easy to make. You’ll be able to whip most of these up in no time or slow cook them so you can enjoy a warm dip throughout the day.
- Crockpot Chile Con Queso – Made in the crockpot, this chile con queso dip only takes 4 ingredients and you can keep it warm all day for everyone to enjoy.
- Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce – Use as a dipping sauce for your favorite chips or tortilla chips, this homemade nacho cheese sauce is delicious.
- Velveeta Queso Blanco Dip – With only 4 ingredients, this tasty dip combines Velveeta and other tasty flavors for a delicious game-day dip.
- Chip and Veggie Dip – Easy to whip up and perfect for game day, this chip and veggie dip is a flavorful dip that everyone will love.
- 5 Layer Mexican Dip – With a melted cheese topping and Mexican flavors, this 5-layer Mexican dip will make a tasty game day treat.
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip – If you love pepperoni pizza, you are going to love this pepperoni pizza dip that’s made with cream cheese, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese.
- Sausage Enchilada Dip – Done in just 15 minutes, this sausage enchilada dip is a delicious and filling game day appetizer that everyone will love.
- Chili Cheese Dog Dip – This chili cheese dog dip is the ultimate football snack. It combines two delicious appetizers “Pigs in a Blanket” and “Chili Cheese Dip” to provide classic chili cheese dog flavors all on one plate.
- Maryland Crab Dip – Creamy and delicious, this dip is made with blue crab meat, cream cheese, and spices for a delicious game-day dip.
- Spicy Cheese Corn Dip – Spicy Cheesy Corn Dip is festive, fun, and oh so delicious!
- Hot Louisiana Shrimp Dip – A creole style hot dip that’s mixed with shrimp, this shrimp dip will have everyone coming back for more.
- Guatemalan Guacamole Dip – Served with tortilla chips, this guacamole dip takes the traditional dip and adds a few more flavors to it.
- Cheddar and Sour Cream Ranch Dip – You only need 5 minutes to whip up this tasty cheddar and sour cream ranch dip. Easy to make, this dip is sure to please a crowd.
- Thai Coconut Curry Hummus – Coconut, curry, and chickpeas come together to create an unforgettable Thai Coconut Curry Hummus that will leave you craving the flavor for days after trying it!
- Three Cheese Pimento Dip – This game-day dip is easy to make and is sure to delight friends and family as they pair them with their favorite crackers.
- Black Bean Corn Mango Salsa – Easy and delicious, game day goers will love this flavorful salsa. Serve with Tostitos and you have the perfect game day salsa.
- Cast Iron Grilled Pizza Dip – Made in a cast iron pan and heated on the grill, this dip makes the perfect tailgating recipe to enjoy as you are watching the game.
Game Day Desserts
- Football Cupcakes – Football Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for Super Bowl parties, football game day, or a themed football birthday party!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips – A tasty sweet snack that everyone will enjoy, these cinnamon sugar pita chips will make a great sweet snack.
- Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake – If you love homemade cheesecake, then you’re going to love this Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake Recipe. Rich, decadent chocolate cheesecake to satisfy your sweet tooth craving.
- No-Bake Salted Caramel Oat Squares – These No-Bake Salted Caramel Oat Squares are heavenly. They are perfect for breakfast or snack and involve hearty oatmeal and chocolate. Win, win, win.
- Hot Chocolate Habanero Bundt Cake – A chocolate wonderland of cake with a kick of heat that takes it to a whole new level! This cake is moist, fluffy, and delicious.
- Red wine Chocolate Bundt Cake – This Red Wine Chocolate Bundt Cake redefines the definition of chocolate decadence and is simply irresistible!
- Bacon & Mixed Nuts Caramel Corn – Make a batch of this sweet, crunchy, delicious homemade Bacon & Mixed Nuts Caramel Corn! It’s highly addictive and perfect for parties, snacking, movie nights, and gifting.